- 1 to 1 1/2 lb. bangus, cut into serving size
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 thumb size ginger, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 2 cups of rice washing or water
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 4 bunches baby pechay
- salt and ground pepper to taste (if needed)
- Place rice washing or water, onion, ginger and fish sauce in a casserole. Bring into a boil for 5 minutes. Add tomato sauce and simmer in medium low heat for 5 more minutes.
- Add bangus and cover. Simmer for 7-10 minutes or till bangus is fully cooked.
- Season with salt and ground pepper is needed.
- Add pechay and simmer until cooked.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
RELATED POST: (click name to see recipes)