- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped potato
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon flour
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- Saute garlic and onion till golden brown. Add ground meat and sauté until meat is fully cooked and golden brown. Add carrots and potatoes and stir for few minutes or until vegetables is fully cooked. Add bell peppers and stir. Remove mixture from heat and allow to cool.
- Beat eggs with flour. Mix in sautéed ground meat mixture and season with salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Heat frying pan in medium low heat and add cooking oil. Scoop around 2 tablespoon of meat mixture or more into the pan. Fry in low heat untill it turns golden brown on both side.
- Remove from pan and place in a wire rack or a paper towel to drain excess cooking oil. Place in a serving plate and serve hot with banana ketchup or sweet and sour sauce. Enjoy.