- 200 grams tiny shrimps
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 3 tablespoon rice or regular flour
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- cooking oil for frying
- Combine water, flour, egg, salt and ground pepper. Mix well.
- Add shrimp, mix well and set aside.
- Heat enough cooking oil is a frying pan. Scoop around 3 tablespoon of shrimp mixture and deep fry until golden brown and crispy in medium heat.
- Remove cooked shrimp from the pan and drain excess cooking by placing in a plate lined with paper towel.
- Serve hot with spicy sweet and sour sauce. Enjoy.