There are many ways you can make this but here is an easy version and very tasty. Best as an appetizer or pulutan or a side dish.
- 1 lb. fresh tuna, cut into cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 serrano or jalopeno chili, sliced thin
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon full mayonnaise
- salt to taste (if needed)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil (or any)
- 1 stem green onion for garnishing
For the sauce
- 3 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon banana ketchup
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice or kalamansi
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix soy sauce, ketchup, ground pepper and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Using a wok or a pan, heat oil in medium heat. Saute garlic till golden brown. Add chili peppers, onion and bell pepper and cook for a minute or two.
- Add tuna chunks and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Add soy sauce ketchup sauce and stir well. Continue cooking while stirring until sauce thickens. Add mayonnaise and mix well. Cook for about a minute. Season with salt if you want it more salty.
- Remove from heat, place in a sizzling plate and garnish with chopped green onions and more chopped onion.
- Serve hot with some lemon wedges.