- 2 lbs. pork chops with skin, 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick
- 3 cloves garlic, minced fine
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 egg, beaten
- cooking oil
- Season pork chops with minced garlic, salt and ground pepper.
- Dip seasoned chops in beaten egg.
- Heat frying pan then add cooking oil.
- Combine flour and cornstarch.
- When cooking oil is hot and ready, dip seasoned chops in flour cornstarch mixture.
- Deep fry chops one by one in medium heat till it turns golden brown and crispy.
- Remove and drain excess cooking oil and serve hot with banana ketchup and steam rice. Enjoy!
PORK CHOPS RELATED POST