- 2 lbs. large shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoon sriracha chili sauce
- 1 cup white wine (preferably sweet white wine)
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 15 to 20 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 stem green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine shrimps and sriracha sauce in a bowl. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat wide pan then the add butter and olive oil in medium heat.
- Once butter begins to melt, add minced garlic. Cook till garlic turns golden brown.
- Add marinated shrimps in sriracha to the pan, adjust heat to medium high and stir. Cook for few minutes.
- Season with salt and ground pepper. Stir well and remove shrimps from the pan.
- Using the same pan, add the white wine. Stir and simmer for 5 minutes or until reduced to half.
- Add shrimps and cook. Stirring occasionally.
- Add chopped green onions and stir. Cook for another 5 minutes or till shrimps turns pink.
- Add lemon juice, stir and remove pan from heat.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot over. Enjoy!