Adobo Rice is one of those easy recipe using left over Chicken or Pork Adobo. This one is from left over Pork Adobo from yesterday. So easy to make and great for breakfast or anytime of the day.
- 1 cup pork or chicken adobo, shredded
- 4-5 cups cooked white rice
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/3 teaspoon achuete powder diluted in 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- salt to taste
- In a wide pan or a wok, heat cooking oil and add shredded adobo. Cook in medium heat till adobo turns crispy and toasted. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat achuete oil then add minced garlic in medium low. Saute garlic till it turns golden brown.
- Add rice and stir well. Cook for few minutes. Season with salt and stir well. Stir every few minutes.
- Add crispy adobo and stir well. Cook for few minutes while stirring every few minutes.
- Remove wok from heat. Place in a serving dish and serve with your favorite Pinoy breakfast dish. Serve hot and enjoy!