- 1 lb. grated cassava
- 1 lb. grated ube
- 3 tablespoon grated macapuno
- 3 whole egg
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- wilted banana leaves
- Beat egg then slowly add vanilla, butter, evaporated milk, condensed milk and coconut milk. Mix well.
- Add grated cassava, mix well. Add grated ube, mix well. Add macapuno, mix well. Set aside.
- Line baking pan with wilted banana leaves. Pour over cassava ube mixture and tightly cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Steam for 60-90 minutes or till fully cooked.
- Remove pan from the steamer and allow to cool or serve hot. Enjoy!
Tip: you can bake instead of steaming. Bake in 350f for 45 minutes or until top is firm.