- 2 lbs. pork ribs, cut into serving size
- 1/2 lb. pechay (bok choy), trim ends
- 1/2 lb. sitaw (long beans) cut 2 inches
- 1 large eggplant, cut into bite size
- 1 large onion, cut into 4
- 1 large tomato
- 2 long green peppers
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 pack - 10 grams sinigang mix
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a large deep pot or pressure cooker bring pork and enough water to boil in medium high heat till meat is almost fully cooked.
- Add onions and tomato, continue to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add sitaw, talong and long green peppers. Continue to simmer for about 3-5 minutes or till vegetables are fully cooked.
- Add sinigang mix, fish sauce, ground pepper and salt to taste.
- Add pechay and continue to cook for a minute or 2.
- Remove pot from heat, transfer in a serving bowl and serve.
* You can also add okra, radish and taro if you like. I always keep my sinigang simple for the kids to enjoy.