It is a work day but I am craving for a good pink salmon steak so I got some from a nearby grocery store. I prefer to grill or bake but not today. Just season the fish, pan sear on olive oil and enjoy with lots of lemon wedges.
- 5 tablespoon olive oil (or low salt butter)
- 2 salmon steak
- 3 cloves garlic, minced fine
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- sea salt
- Season fish with minced garlic, salt and ground pepper on both side.
- Drizzle some olive oil in a heated not stick pan. (You can use butter or any cooking oil instead)
- Place the salmon in the pan and sear both side for about 4-7 minutes in medium heat.
I usually covers the pan while searing to allow the salmon to cook evenly from the steam of the olive oil and keeping the salmon moist.
Serve immediately with lot of lemon wedges and some green salad and/or brown rice. Enjoy!