The Pogi Boy Truck in OC

Orange County based Filipino fusion food truck. The newest and hippest food truck to hit the streets of the OC and also home of the ORIGINAL 'Poot' Long Lumpia!!!
Serving modern Filipino cuisine and home of the "Poot Long Lumpia"
They do offer different specials everyday aside from the regular items they carry. Prices are affordable and food are cooked fresh as you order.
Check out the Wings-a-ding-dings. I love how it was prepared. Specially the sauce.....so awesome.
Here is the "Pootlong" Lumpia. Not only a foot long length but really filled with meat. Super yummy. It all went well with an ice cold coke.
I can't wait with my next The Pogi Boy Truck encounter.
Here is the truck I followed the other night. Hoping I could get a day time picture next time.
It was a great experience and great food.
Follow them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Pogiboytruck?sk=wall or their website at www.thepogiboytruck.com.

No comments: