Max's of Manila in Puente Hills

Max's is one of our favorite restaurant specially when I'm in the Philippines. As of today, it got added to the list of my favorite restaurant here in California specially this location.

The Famous Max's Fried Chicken, well marinated and crispy fried to perfection.

Max's Signature Crispy Pata, well done.

Beef Steak, surprisingly good. My family enjoyed it.

Max's Signature Kare-Kare, this is so sumptuous. I feel like I am back home in PI.

and for beverage.....

Refreshing Green Mango Shake... my new favorite

Sago Gulaman
Located at:
Ground Level, Puente Hills Mall
1600 S Azuza Avenue
City if Industry, CA 91748
626-965-0032

Meet my family who enjoyed the food.
For more information click here: http://www.maxspuentehills.com/

1 comment:

Let's Eat Some Good Food said...

Yummy! Max's!

Added you on my food blog list, kindly check and pls change my title/anchor text to Good Food. Thanks for accepting my link exchange.

By the way, where can I get in touch with you? Email? I want to ask you something.

Thanks!

Pls email me, or drop by my guestbook your contact details.

(",)