Filipino Spaghetti Recipe

Filipino Spaghetti Style and Flavor







Ingredients: 
  • 1 lb Spaghetti or Linguine Pasta, boiled al dente, drained and set aside 
  • 1/2 lb hot dog, cubed
  • 1/2 lb ground pork
  • 2 tall bottle Jufran Banana Sauce
  • 2 cups tomato ketchup
  • 1 cup evaporated milk
  • 1/4 cup crushed garlic
  • 1/2 cup crushed onion
  • sugar, salt and ground pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup olive oil








How to make Pinoy style Spaghetti Sauce: 
  1. On a big pot warm cooking oil and brown hot dog, set aside.
  2. Using the same oil saute garlic and onion. 
  3. Add ground pork till golden brown and fully cooked.
  4. Season with ground pepper and a dash of salt.
  5. Add the tomato ketchup and banana sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
  6. Add sugar and evaporated milk.
  7. Stir and simmer for another 20 minutes in low heat.
  8. Add browned hot dog to the sauce and simmer for few more minutes.
  9. Season with salt and more ground pepper if desired.
  10. Mix sauce over the pasta or serve separate.







Comments

  1. I've never tried adding evaporated milk. I bet this will make the sauce a bit creamy. Will try that next time! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anney, it's worth a try. Makes it more tasty and creamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its very delicious recipe. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love spaghetti since I was a child. My mom always cooks me, my brothers and my sister whenever it's our birthday or other special occasions that needs celebrating. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Now I can cook for my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank's guys for dropping bye and enjoying my recipe(s). enjoy cooking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

FOLLOW US ON YOUTUBE!

Popular Posts