Ponsyon by Breakthrough, Iloilo City

You like eating at Breakthrough? Then give this one a try. Great ambiance and located near SM City. Air-conditioned and great staff.

I really love this new place. I had lunch twice and dinner twice too during my last Iloilo visit. Not that I don't like the original Breakthrough but this restaurant is cozy and I don't have to worry about flies or mosquitoes roaming around my food. Not sure about the price difference but seems like not much compare to the Breakthrough restaurant in Arevalo.

Lato (Seaweeds) for appetizer

Aligue (Taba ang Talangka) Rice

Sizzling Crab Meat

Managat Fish Soup

Lechon Kawali

Grilled Pork

Grilled (Cat Fish) Pantat

Grilled Managat Fish

Before

After

With my family

Located at the back part of Plazuela de Iloilo.

2 comments:

JORP said...

Hi Cecille
Love the new look of you blog. refreshing sya.

re; Ponsyon
food and serving halos walang pinagkaiba sa breakthrough but yes the ambiance is well worth it. a few add ons sa price would be justifiable

Cecilia said...

Hi Jorp,
Thank's. Changes is good hehehe

Ponsyon was my favorite seafood resto during my last visit. I think it's because of the ambiance.