Mojave Grill & Steak House, Iloilo City

A Mother's Day Celebration indeed!

I was craving for some American food, some ribs or some greasy fried appetizers so my brother Marc who is just like me, have a passion for good food recommended this place and for sure he did not let me down.
I think Mojave Grill & Steak House is one of the expensive restaurant in town but really worth it. If you have the bucks then this place is a must try.

While we were ordering, we were given complimentary popcorn.

Green Salad to share.

Calamari Fingers and Deep Fried Potatoes for everyone.

Deep Fried Sweet Potatoes (I think)

Chicken Fingers and Potatoes

Buffalo Wings

Steak for my brother Marc

Baked Salmon for my health conscious Papa.

Juicy Ribs smothered with Sweet and Tangy Barbecue Sauce
and Green Mango drink for me.

The group that ate and finished them all.

Mojave Grill and Steakhouse located at:

The Avenue Complex, Glicerio Pison Avenue,
Brgy San Rafael Mandurriao Iloilo City.
(033) 329-5616

No comments: