Christmas Spread

Christmas is approaching fast! Now thinking what to prepare for Noche Buena.

A Happy Holidays to all!
Sharing to you our 2010 Christmas spread.
Let me start with the Crispy Lumpia Shanghai
The ever present Pancit Molo
My Special Rellenong Bangus
Tasty Shrimp and Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
Bam-I (Sotanghon and Canton Noodles)
Perfectly done Pork Embutido
Super Moist Roasted Chicken from Costco
Here are the links for recipes and cooking direction for above dishes.
http://tigabaluarte.blogspot.com/2009/07/lumpia-shanghai-recipe.html

Enjoy cooking!

4 comments:

Lee said...

Baw grande gid ang Christmas dinner ni Inday Cecil bah!!!!

Lee said...

Ayawan ko kaon bam-i sa Korean Airlines during my last 3 trips sa Pinas! Cguro c Natty amo man kay pirme cya Korean Air pag ngtravel sa Pinas.

Sharon said...

Oh my I only wish our Christmas spread can look half as good as this! Thanks so much for the links Cecilia I will do my best to follow your delicious recipes and maybe make a few tummies here happy too! :-)

Cecilia said...

Hi Sharon.. every thing turns out really good and my family enjoyed it but then that was a lot of work hehehe My sister and her family got to enjoy it too and also the left over.
You have a Happy Holidays and Happy Cooking!