Sweet 2010!

Let me start 2010 with what this blog is all about, FOOD!
Let me share with you what me and my family enjoyed while waiting for 12:01 am, 1.1.2010.

For starter we had Shrimp in a Blanket and Chicken Cordon Bleu. Followed with Chicken Macaroni Salad, Sotanghon Guisado and Chicken Empanada. For dessert, Tres Leches cake, freshly bought from my favorite Mexican Bakery.

Let me thank all my followers, visitors and friends for your continuous support. Wishing you all a bountiful and prosperous year 2010. God bless!

4 comments:

jorp said...

what a way to start the new year! yumyumyyum

nat10977 said...

namit ba...love tres leches cake. we buy it from any spanish bakery sa city. Cil, daw gina karma gid ko sa noodle dishes. ga tapik and noodles bisan diutay liquid ko. pancit canton ko medyo ok. haayy--bakal nalang ko guro no?

Lee said...

Bonga-bonga guid, NOW let the "diet" begin..gettin' ready for EB! Wa-ay na guid untat ini nga kan-anay ah!!!

Cecilia MQ said...

Lee, Nat and Jorp...A Happy Happy New Year to you guys!

Nat tres leches is the closiest sa mga pinoy made cakes. Try and try lang and if not then buy na.

Lee that is my number 1 resolution for this year pero start guro February na hehehe

Jorp prepared ka na? Dali nalang gali pauli na naman day Nat. Hisa gid ko ah.