Banana Cake

My favorite cake.....
Ingredients:5 pieces egg
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup cooking oil
3 cups banana, mashed
1/2 cup sliced almonds (optional)
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon teaspoon salt
3 cups all purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking soda

Cooking Direction:1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using a mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
3. On a separate bowl mash banana then add vanilla, eggs, oil and almonds.
4. Combine # 3 to # 2. Make sure everything is mixed well.
5. Grease pan, pour the mixture and bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
I had 2 slices while it's still warm with a glass of coke...yummy!

2 comments:

NMOS said...

That looks delicious. It kind of looks like cornbread....another one of my favorites. Have you ever baked that? You should also try zucchini bread, if you haven't already. :)

Cecilia MQ said...

NMOS, I love baking cornbread with extra cream of corn for extra moist...yum! that will be part of my thanksgiving dinner menu.
I tried zucchini bread store bought from traders joe. it was good too but I like banana better. reminds me more of PI. dont really know why.