1 medium onion, chopped
Chicken breast , chinese sausage, chives, garlic, onions, salt & pepper to taste.
1. Slice chinese sausage thin and set aside.
2. Boil chicken till cook. Let it cool then shred. Set aside the chicken and also the broth.
3. Saute garlic and onion. Add chinese sausage and chicken breast. Bring to boil. Adjust the heat to medium.
4. Add salt and pepper. Bring to boil again.
5. Now you could add the molo balls. Once the balls start floating from the broth that tells you its done/cooked.
6. Sprinkle sliced/chopped chives and serve.