Sumi Salad Recipe

my Sumi Salad
Ingredients:
1/4 cup sesame seed, roasted
1 bag shredded cabbage (cole slaw mix)

2 packs Ramen noodles (without flavor packets) uncooked
1/4 cup slivered almonds, roasted
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 can Mandarin oranges
Dressing Ingredients:
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 cup sugar
6 tsp rice vinegar (or Cider)
Instructions:
Mix dressing ingredients together and refrigerate for at least an hour or two. When ready to serve combine cabbage (slaw mix) with uncooked, crumbled Ramen noodles, sesame seeds, almonds, mandarin oranges and toss. Pour the dressing, toss again and serve. I also like using 3-color deli cole slaw too. It has red cabbage and carrots aside from just green cabbage.

2 comments:

Daphne said...

All I have to say is YAY!

I love this!

I couldve just googled the recipe but I want yours haha

Cecilia MQ said...

Hey Daph, thanks! at first easy on the salt and sugar. Just add ass you go. really up to your taste. Give it a try. really good. I have this now for 2 days lol