Tony's Fast Food

Couple of month ago I was in Iloilo City visiting with the rest of my family. Our boys has never been to Iloilo before so we planned for a pre/post birthday celebration. Kind of an excuse to have a party and for the boys to experience a party Filipino style and to meet the families at the same time.

While I was planning for the party here in the US the biggest problem was looking for a reasonable catering service. I had asked everyone I know and checked online for any advertised catering services in Iloilo City. I found few but the price is overwhelming per person for 150 guest or more.
Lucky my niece happens to talk to people who knows people and made some recommendations.

Tony's Fast Food was recommended so I asked my niece to give Tony's a visit. Ask for the menu, pricing, person to contact and telephone number. Thank God for technology, my niece emailed me the catering menu so that was a big help.

Thru texting I contacted Tony's and made some reservation for 100 guest. Diana from Tony's was doing the transaction via text messages. I told Diana I will be arriving Iloilo on a certain date so she told me not to bother with the down payment and just to visit the restaurant as soon as I get a to Iloilo.

Tony's Fast Food is located in Lapaz across Saints Clements. I was not that trilled of the place but then that is not the venue for the party. After few food test I was satisfied with the taste, quality of food, services I am getting for less.

I reserved for 100 guest w/c are mostly kids and gave 1/2 down payment to Diana. The other half is payable on the date of the occasion.

The price is P160.- per person and that includes 3 main cource, noodles or soup, rice or puto cheese, softdrinks and a dessert. They provided us 100 chairs and 10 long tables not including the food tables. They even decorated the buffet tables and provided the utensils, linens. If you want the chairs covered you have to pay a little extra. They also provided 3 waiters/waitress to help serve the guest.

And here is Diana from Tony's busy with the food preparation. She is so dependable and sweet. If you need Tony's service visit there restaurant and ask for Diana. For sure she will be glad to help and accomodate your needs.

I picked the food that the kids would love and also the adults.
Chicken Joy, bite size chicken battered and deep fried fresh.Pork Barbeque, super moist, well marinated and grilled. Super tasty!Spaghetti, kids loved. Sweet and Tangy. Beef Steak/Bistek, marinated slices of beef.and for dessert, Crema de Fruta

For pricing and menu contact Tony's Fast Food at 09102967852 and ask for Diana.
To see the rest of the preparations and food we served click here: http://tigabaluarte.blogspot.com/2009/06/party-in-house.html
You might want to see the rest of the preparations like the inflatable we rented and the mascot click here: http://casanipa.blogspot.com/2009/06/kids-fun-day-and-games.html

No comments: