You will need,
7 oz. Betty Crocker Garlic Mashed Potato, 1 cup Half and Half Milk, 1 cup Orange & Yellow Bellpepper, 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 10 pcs. Green Onions, water and Butter.
1. Cut the orange and yellow bellpepper small cubes and the green onions thin slices.
2. Melt butter and saute the bellpeppers and green onions for 2 minutes. Set aside.
3. Boil water, butter and milk. Add the mashed potato and stir constantly till thick.
4. Scoop a cup and a half of the mashed potato on your dish. Layer 1/2 of the green onions, bellpepper and 1/2 cup of cheese on top of the mashed potato.
5. Repeat # 4
6. Garnish the remaining cheese on top of the mixture. Bake 325f for 20 minutes or till the cheese are all melted. Serve warm.